Friday, August 29, 2008

Trip to E-town

Giggity Giggity uh uh! Alright!

Well, yesterday I took a wild and crazy trip back to the Mountains of Ephraim. That's a little town that holds alot of fantastic memories for me. Although part of my quest in going to E-Town was never completed, the trip was a rediculous success when all was said and done. Upon arrival I sat in the Beagley Family Apartment and enjoyed a good chat with Ty as he did what he does best . . . . . . . . make Grade-A CD's. We chatted of good times of yester-year, today and the future. I recounted my crazy tales of Texas, and awed Tyler with my adventures during our time apart. We then went to one of Ephraims many (few) great eating establishments, Gandolfo's where I ate an old favorite, The Urban Cowboy. What a fantastic culinary masterpiece that is. After that we went to the library and created this blog unit, possibly one of the best decisions I've made it days, after which we met up with Leah and took an adventure to Gunnison and back to take Cori, Tyler's sweet wife, her books so she could study and learn important things. All of this time was passed listening to valuable music and conversing of mature things, as usual. We then finished the night off by watching Out of Time, a new classic starring the Ever-Awesome Denzel Washington, and Eva "I'm so good looking" Mendez. It was a 9.328 on a scale 1-10.
All in all, the trip was an fantastic success and reminded me of a lesson I learned years ago in Richfield: some of the best nights of our lives are difined by WHO we are with and not WHAT we do or WHERE we are.

2 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Tony! I'm so glad you made a blog! Text me your e-mail address and I'll add you to mine if you would like to see it! Mine is private. How is everything going for you?

Cori said...

Tony! You didn't have to call me sweet just because you knew i would read it! Thanks though lol!